Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Clients asked, we answered
Yes, sure. First of all, go to Plugins and activate the required plugin. For example if you’re coming from Blogger, activate the Blogger Importer.
After that go to Tools / Import, and you can start the import with ease. If you have any question, let us know.
Yes, we can help you to move your WordPress based website to Blogginger. This service is totally free and available in both plans.
Please note: This proccess takes up to a few days.
Yes. If you choosed “Premium” plan, you got Free Domain name and the SSL configured automatically for it, no manual step required.
If you already have a domain name, map yours under Account menu in Dashboard and then we will automatically order SSL certificate for it within a few minutes.
Remark: Do not forget to point an A record to Blogginger.com IP address, 18.104.22.168
- Go to Dashboard, Users/Your Profile menu, and scroll down until Two-Factor options.
- Trick both options (Enabled and Primary) next to preferred auth method. Scroll down and save settings with Update Profile button.
- Next time when you login, we will send an email with specific code. You need to type this unique code:
Yes, you can with Premium plan. There are at least three different options:
- AdRotate Banner Manager – Monetise your website with adverts while keeping things simple. Start making money today! Learn more
- Easy Digital Downloads – The easiest way to sell digital products with Blogginger. Learn more
- LearnPress – Complete solution for creating a Learning Management System (LMS). It can help you to create courses, lessons and quizzes. Learn more
Feel free to use them!
- First of all, you need an account on Disqus. Then go to Dashboard / Plugins and enable Disqus Conditional Load plugin.
- After activate, you can see the Disqus menu. Click on it.
- Complete the install based on instructions.
You can’t do that for security measures. The good news is you can request to install it via Support Page.
The frontend will be not available after 3 days of expire. 27 days later the system will automatically delete your blog/website.
Remark: You can reach the Dashboard at this time, only the frontend blocked.
The security requires to restrict to upload certain types of files. Allowed ones are these:
Maximum upload file size is 25MB. If possible, split your files in 25MB pieces and upload one by one.